Other language Voice for zed ?

Place gaming and strategy issues for the original "Z" and the Expansion Kit "Z95" here.

Moderator: Brad

Eastwind
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Other language Voice for zed ?

Post by Eastwind » 2008-04-13, 22:11

I know Zed and Zed95 where translated in various language including german , english , spanish , italian , french, russian and maybe much more ...

on the topic viewtopic.php?f=1&t=380&hilit=sound , KalZar give us the French translation (wich one I m familiar with as much as the English one ) , I would like to know if other can also bring their language (even if they don't like it ) That's Interesting discovers other language and to know much more (i seen on youtube a battle on Zed using german language ) quiete suprising :) http://youtube.com/watch?v=bU92qJR3KrA&feature=related

thank you :)
CHYROS
General
General

Re: Other language Voice for zed ?

Post by CHYROS » 2008-04-14, 01:20

Hi Eastwind, long time no see ;) .

I'd be interested in the other language packs as well tbh. The vid of the German version had me in stitches.

"Und los geht's" :rofl:
Remember, the meek shall inherit nothing. -- The Book of Cataclysm
BallWin
Major
Major

Post by BallWin » 2008-04-14, 08:31

Eastwind wrote:I know Zed and Zed95 where translated in various language including german , english , spanish , italian , french, russian and maybe much more ...

on the topic viewtopic.php?f=1&t=380&hilit=sound , KalZar give us the French translation (wich one I m familiar with as much as the English one ) , I would like to know if other can also bring their language (even if they don't like it ) That's Interesting discovers other language and to know much more (i seen on youtube a battle on Zed using german language ) quiete suprising :) http://youtube.com/watch?v=bU92qJR3KrA&feature=related

thank you :)
I could search for Russian variant AUDIO. Who wishes to receive and to place a folder (7.5 mB)? I doubt, that it will be necessary to somebody. I did not see the people needing for the Russian translation.
Popov
Pyro
Pyro

Post by Popov » 2008-04-14, 12:46

BallWin wrote: I could search for Russian variant AUDIO. Who wishes to receive and to place a folder (7.5 mB)? I doubt, that it will be necessary to somebody. I did not see the people needing for the Russian translation.
I'd love to get a Russian translation. Please put it somewhere <rapidshare maybe?> and let me know.
Eastwind
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Eastwind » 2008-04-14, 14:09

I m interested in Russian translation too , you can put your file to megaupload.com or something like this , i m interested in all language of zed :)

let us know when you put it :)
BallWin
Major
Major

Post by BallWin » 2008-04-14, 19:02

Popov wrote:I'd love to get a Russian translation. Please put it somewhere <rapidshare maybe?> and let me know.
Eastwind wrote:I m interested in Russian translation too , you can put your file to megaupload.com or something like this , i m interested in all language of zed :) let us know when you put it :)
Ok guys... rapidshare.com "AUDIO_ru.rar" uploaded.
Size 1818 KB.
In archive there is no music - there are only ambient sounds and voice. The archive was initially such.
Translation of disgusting quality. It was hideous to watch. Votes of the actors sordid a caricature about the original... Suxx...
Nobody plays in wrymouth "russian" localization. You use time in vain.
Popov
Pyro
Pyro

Post by Popov » 2008-04-14, 19:15

Hehe. THANKS!
downloaded and installed. I admit it's a bit... crude :wink: , but at the same time funny as hell !

?????? ????????????... ?????? ????? ! :D
Eastwind
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Eastwind » 2008-04-15, 13:33

Thank you for this russian language pack , I experiment it and it s cool , quiete different ..

Especially when you begin stage 7 of zed , it give some strange ambiance , also seems more serious (as i don't understand the language ) :)

I just think about some Mix , it can be cool to mix the language , like russian for psycho , french for grunt , english for thought ...

what do you think ?

The babel Zed :)
CHYROS
General
General

Post by CHYROS » 2008-04-16, 11:38

LOL, that Russian sound pack sounds like someone made it in a back shed with a cheap-as-hell microphone. The only words I could clearly make out were "?????? ?????" and something resembling "wodka" when you confirm a new build order (must be selective hearing :lol: ).
I just think about some Mix , it can be cool to mix the language , like russian for psycho , french for grunt , english for thought ...

what do you think ?
Must be utterly chaotic ;) .
Remember, the meek shall inherit nothing. -- The Book of Cataclysm
Popov
Pyro
Pyro

Post by Popov » 2008-04-16, 13:45

CHYROS wrote:LOL, that Russian sound pack sounds like someone made it in a back shed with a cheap-as-hell microphone. The only words I could clearly make out were "?????? ?????" and something resembling "wodka" when you confirm a new build order (must be selective hearing :lol: ).

yeah. I can understand everything ,since I speak Russian quite fluently, but it's still awkward. especially "???????? ! ???????? !" in a high-pitched voice, as if someone was sqeezing the guys' balls.

Anyways, someone made an effort to actually make a language pack so I appreciate it.
MisterM
Psycho
Psycho

Post by MisterM » 2008-04-19, 16:22

German Sounds:
http://rapidshare.com/files/108736086/A ... R.rar.html

Please upload them to a temporary filehoster
Kansho
Sniper
Sniper

Post by Kansho » 2008-06-04, 09:30

I can make a video with the French voice if you want
Kansho
Sniper
Sniper

Post by Kansho » 2008-06-07, 15:11

XChronos
Grunt
Grunt

Post by XChronos » 2008-08-06, 18:05

Anybody have spanish sound pack?

EDIT:

I changed de files in audio with some of a Z (dosbox) in spanish. If you noticed, there some files named ROBXX.RAW and COMPXX.RAW, if they are replaced you can get any language, but just when speak, not the interface nor the videos. With videos is the same, they are in the iso. If someone get the spanish videos post them!

Here is the link with the spanish AUDIO:
Spanish Audio Z95

Backup your AUDIO folder, one never knows.
Last edited by XChronos on 2009-09-21, 22:12, edited 1 time in total.
I whish Z2
Zen
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Zen » 2008-08-07, 00:28

Thanks buddy! Una Cerveza por favor :cheers:
Jabber: zen at jabber.ccc.de (no email!)