11 Chilly Willy

Place gaming and strategy issues for the original "Z" and the Expansion Kit "Z95" here.

Moderator: Brad

Klaflefalumpf
Tough
Tough

11 Chilly Willy

Post by Klaflefalumpf » 2005-07-20, 11:24

Any advice how to get past this one?

('tis my first post, yay :D)
KISSMAD
General
General

Re: 11 Chilly Willy

Post by KISSMAD » 2005-07-20, 14:19

Klaflefalumpf wrote:Any advice how to get past this one?

('tis my first post, yay :D)
Welcome to the forum. Sorry I can't help you with request, I'm not up to that level yet. :)
Zod
Admin General
Admin General
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by Zod » 2005-07-20, 21:12

Hi there and Welcome,

check out the Strategy (menu on the left) section and click on 'Level 9-12:Arctic' . There you'll find some tips to Chilly Willy.

Regards,
Zod
blackhawk
Sniper
Sniper

Post by blackhawk » 2006-08-11, 15:10

Lol! I got it simple! Just selected all of my men, and just walked into da fort :P

rank- Warlord
CHYROS
General
General

Post by CHYROS » 2006-08-20, 01:42

Chilly Willy can be very easy or very hard, depending on how some battles unfold at the start of the game. I can't bring myself to put an extremely detailed walkthourgh here, but I'll give some guidelines;

The territories to the left and below of your fort don't need to get that many starting units assigned to them, but are important. The most important territory in the game is the vehicle factory above your fort. It should always be well guarded. It's also important to snatch all territories on the left-hand side as soon as possible (except the very top one). Getting the middle-left one and defending the lower-left one is the most difficult portion of the level. Make sure the tank approaching you from the north there is attacked by everything you have at the bottom ALL AT ONCE (this might take a few tries). Once that tank's taken care of, quickly snatch the two territories above your lower left one and you should have driven the enemy in a position from which he cannot recover. The rest is absolute peanuts.
Remember, the meek shall inherit nothing. -- The Book of Cataclysm