z 2

Post your comments, ideas and suggestions about a new Z sequel here.

Moderator: Brad

gulit
Grunt
Grunt
Are you a spam bot?: No

z 2

Postby gulit » 2009-11-29, 13:00

hello

- I would stick to original z, with bird's view, you have a far better overview of battle than the 3d mode (there's 2 much 3d games, please be original like with first part of the game, you will achive far more better results in my opinion)
- i would add new factory, called air center or something to build helicopters, and some transport unit.
maybe a factory on the sea to increase fun in game
- new guns to take off enemy ships
- new guns to take out enemy air units
- paratroopers options

-i would put in some chrystals to mine, and becouse of that you can make some special units, mybe with a little further range, mybe with increased speed, ther's a lot of options you can make, mybe an engeener to build one extra factory in level, mybe to reserch some new units, mybe to buy youself extra population cap... there are so many options.....

-i would put some new visual design on fort, and encrased maximum number of cannons to 8.
-option of making a wall to protect yourself
-one factory in every mission, should have 2flags to cover (if you have one of it, the factory doesn't work for anyone of the players) result - more tactical playing

i have infinity ideas, hire me! (=
Meeky
Captain
Captain

Re: z 2

Postby Meeky » 2009-11-30, 21:47

gulit wrote:i have infinity ideas, hire me! (=
You'd better help to program all those ideas :D
WinZMod - mod for playing Z with high screen resolution
ZEdMod - ZEditor mod allowing to edit single player levels
ZGFX - Utility for extracting Z graphic
ZStats - Small utility for fine-tuning unit statistics
Z-Remake - XNA project on 2D IceCream Engine
Ajbizzal87
Psycho
Psycho

Postby Ajbizzal87 » 2009-12-03, 21:12

Hey all first time post. In a nut shell i love z "original" and my thoughts about a new z makes me anxious. I really hope if at all that a new z would be very much like the "original" (i use original as a term for z95) The game has so much to offer already on a plate, and as Mike Montgomery states that expectations are too high. I would personaly buy the game if it was re-released with new maps, lots of them. With the way things are now, surly we could make maps 4 maybe 6 times bigger without lagg if it was done propperly. Imagin if you could take z original now and make maps with ease, a map builder for example, choose from a grand selection of different colors for your units and have more than 1 AI to face. Looking around, it shows that these are basically what z lovers want. If i could add a touch however... Ive been thinking long and very hard about this tell me what you think. If you could design a logo :shock: ok so that, maybe a little ambitious, but could we simplify small logos of our choice to go on vehicals, flags mainly (robots are too small so color will have to do and vehicals are small already so maybe not)
and also insted of air craft, maybe air strikes from radar towers? Saves alot of programming. Oh yeah 1 more. If a lazer soldier enters a tank, should he not fire a slow lazer from tank top? Could you imagin the possibilities of mixing different types of troops with different vehicals? It would be so cool. I feel alot for the game however im no programmer so i feel stuck with many ideas and nowhere to go. What im trying to say is that the game as it is, is great even to this day because it has great game-play. So what if the graphics are not top of the list. All it needs is a little touch up (if thats possible) for the ipod release :cheers: , and for the pc release the ability to mould and shape the game's backround. I hope sincerly that i have inspired the people behind this fantastic game. I think ill go play some z now. Level 32 poison ivy nice big map...
Ajbizzal87
Psycho
Psycho

Postby Ajbizzal87 » 2009-12-05, 13:06

I ment I-Phone not ipod last post :D