z platinum game pack for sale

Post questions and issues for Antares' Z Expansion XP patch here. This comfortable launcher allows to play Z Expansion in W2K/XP/Vista.

Moderator: Brad

dingo
Psycho
Psycho

z platinum game pack for sale

Post by dingo » 2008-01-10, 10:50

hey guys i have a copy of z platinum, with the game, an extra cd, shirt, keyring and badge. i honestly can't get the bloody thing to work probably due to my sheer stupidity, but was told by someone that this game is extremely rare an if i was going to sell it to try an sel it on this site as he thought it was important that this game was sold to good hands, so if ya interested msg me back or e-mail me on roryandmelinda@slingshot.co.nz.
cheers, dingo
Zen
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: z platinum game pack for sale

Post by Zen » 2008-01-10, 13:57

Price?

Where do you live?

:cheers:
Jabber: zen at jabber.ccc.de (no email!)
dingo
Psycho
Psycho

Post by dingo » 2008-01-12, 05:53

make an offer i in new zealand
KISSMAD
General
General

Post by KISSMAD » 2008-01-13, 01:59

dingo wrote:hey guys i have a copy of z platinum, with the game, an extra cd, shirt, keyring and badge. i honestly can't get the bloody thing to work probably due to my sheer stupidity, but was told by someone that this game is extremely rare an if i was going to sell it to try an sel it on this site as he thought it was important that this game was sold to good hands, so if ya interested msg me back or e-mail me on roryandmelinda@slingshot.co.nz.
cheers, dingo
What happened to the mouse mat?
buman
Major
Major

Post by buman » 2008-01-14, 01:35

well guess who also owns z platinum. i know i know i mentioned it several times but still i´m pretty proud of it :)
Unfortunatly for you guys it is german, but i wouldn´t sell it anyway.
Anyway I could give a bit feedback about the z platinum thing, i hope it helps in a way:
-the shirt looks nice, but on the other hand it´s style is kinda strange, hard to explane that in english
-the extra cd doesn´t really contain cool stuff
-the mousepad and all the other stuff, and the box itself is pretty cool
personally I don´t regret buying z platinum

Back then (when i bought it here in this forums) the price was 20€.
dingo
Psycho
Psycho

Post by dingo » 2008-01-14, 10:52

oh gee sorry i forgot the mouse pad it all there.
XStrategy
Major
Major

Post by XStrategy » 2008-01-19, 16:36

I am also interested to buy it. I sent a email to you
Z and only Z1
Tom
Sniper
Sniper

Post by Tom » 2009-03-08, 01:43

dingo wrote:hey guys i have a copy of z platinum, with the game, an extra cd, shirt, keyring and badge. i honestly can't get the bloody thing to work probably due to my sheer stupidity, but was told by someone that this game is extremely rare an if i was going to sell it to try an sel it on this site as he thought it was important that this game was sold to good hands, so if ya interested msg me back or e-mail me on roryandmelinda@slingshot.co.nz.
cheers, dingo
Give me a break man, please make ISO image file of Z platinum and give it to all of us for download like I did on Z95 viewtopic.php?f=8&t=486