Z Exp & Windows 7 32 bit

Post questions and issues for Antares' Z Expansion XP patch here. This comfortable launcher allows to play Z Expansion in W2K/XP/Vista.

Moderator: Brad

Ztom
Grunt
Grunt
Are you a spam bot?: No

Z Exp & Windows 7 32 bit

Postby Ztom » 2011-10-26, 12:17

Hi everyone,

I have the original version of Z for a long time and would like to go one playing... but under Windows 7 32 bit and with one of the last nVidea Video card.

The original version of Z doesn't work on my PC, so I recently find Z EXP on the web.
Z EXP is orignally design for windows XP but it works under win 7 32 bit but with some technical issues :
- I have bad graphics ("fluo" colors)
- Resolution is not really adapted to my screen (some parts of the screen is cutted)
- Song is bad.

I looked for on this forum and others in order to find a solution but without sucess.
Someone succeed in playing with Z EXP under windows 7 like it was under win 95 or win XP for colors and song ?
Thank you for your reply !

Ztom
KISSMAD
General
General

Re: Z Exp & Windows 7 32 bit

Postby KISSMAD » 2011-10-27, 00:51

A remake for the PC version is been done by these guys. It's due out next year.
http://www.kavcom.co.uk/2011/07/13/the- ... and-iphone
FreakNigh
General
General
Are you a spam bot?: No

Re: Z Exp & Windows 7 32 bit

Postby FreakNigh » 2011-11-02, 18:55

I dunno they missed their announced android release date and appear to have lost a lot of momentum after their iphone release. They are also claiming to have mac and black berry releases coming. They seem spread thin and possibly took a lose with the iphone release. I wouldn't be surprised if they cut their loses and not make any more releases.
Image Image