RavenTS
Major
Major

Re: Really that bad

Post by RavenTS » 2008-02-08, 02:10

No I aint give you anything from it..! :P
uraui wrote:
RavenTS wrote:Hallu,

just installed Z SteelSoldiers und played some minutes of the first time...and after all things I read about it...I was a bit surprised. Sure its something other then the original game, but I dont think its that bad. Just more like a typcial rts-game, but probably not that bad as many people here think...

Man what stuff are you on, i really can use stuff like that.

You must be as high as god himself.

Steel soldiers did not suckass, it suckedshit.
tough power
Psycho
Psycho
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by tough power » 2009-08-30, 09:53

I have discovered a new bug in Z SS. I've played the first level of the last scenario and at a moment the cpu teleported 2 heavy tanks in water. They couldn't move from there so they were killed by my batle cruisers. I dont know what with the sound. Sometimes I can't hear the voices after while of playing, then the sound comes back, and then it disapears again.
RavenTS
Major
Major

Post by RavenTS » 2009-08-30, 10:09

tough power wrote:I have discovered a new bug in Z SS. I've played the first level of the last scenario and at a moment the cpu teleported 2 heavy tanks in water. They couldn't move from there so they were killed by my batle cruisers. I dont know what with the sound. Sometimes I can't hear the voices after while of playing, then the sound comes back, and then it disapears again.
I fear there is no patch-working anymore on it, so we have to live with some bugs.
Still didnt have the time to play it again, so I dont remember if there is already a patch available. If there is one, you should try it of course...