Z95 Mouse Sensitivity

Post any issues here having to do with playing, installating or configuration of the game.

Moderator: Brad

cbmadcow
Grunt
Grunt

Z95 Mouse Sensitivity

Postby cbmadcow » 2008-11-19, 07:46

Hey people,

I believe this issue has already been covered but could not quickly find an answer using the search.

After installing Z95 and getting it to work one thing I noticed which makes the game almost imposible for me to play is my mouse sensitvity is so freaking high.
I have adjusted it in windows and in the game and I can not get it set right.
Any one have any tricks for me to try?
It takes me almost twice as long to play the game especially when I have to change something in the factories I would always miss the up and down arrows. It would take me like 3 to 5 tries and move ever so slightly to get it on the arrow keys.

Any help would be awesome.

Kevin
mynah
Psycho
Psycho
Are you a spam bot?: No

Re: Z95 Mouse Sensitivity

Postby mynah » 2009-08-30, 18:08

cbmadcow wrote:Hey people,

I believe this issue has already been covered but could not quickly find an answer using the search.

After installing Z95 and getting it to work one thing I noticed which makes the game almost imposible for me to play is my mouse sensitvity is so freaking high.
I have adjusted it in windows and in the game and I can not get it set right.
Any one have any tricks for me to try?
It takes me almost twice as long to play the game especially when I have to change something in the factories I would always miss the up and down arrows. It would take me like 3 to 5 tries and move ever so slightly to get it on the arrow keys.

Any help would be awesome.

Kevin
i have ever face the problem as you do,the version is 2.0(z95 expansion VISTA+xp compatible),mouse is not handy,reselection the product of factory and fort is too hard.i uninstall the version and download the 1.6 or other version(Z95 for XP),and mouse works well in this version.