Zod Launcher - How to? (Windows 7)

Post any issues here having to do with playing, installating or configuration of the game.

Moderator: Brad

Venrez
Grunt
Grunt
Are you a spam bot?: No

Zod Launcher - How to? (Windows 7)

Postby Venrez » 2014-10-15, 13:57

Hi folks.
I recently discovered this site and it warms my heart to see that folks still love and enjoy Z. Its one of my all time favorite games and beloved memories.

After looking through some videos of Z on Youtube just to reminisce, I found this.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/zod/fil ... _releases/

Which appears to be Z in its entirety, remade into a neat little launcher. I was stunned to see null / red / blue / green / yellow player options and even a supposed 'select AI players' checkbox list. I assume that means you could technically add 3 AI's by selecting 3 colors of them and you as the player pick the remaining one.

However, I have no idea how to make it work. I've tried virtually every combination of the available options and I cant get anything to happen.

I am currently running Windows 7, 64 bit, ATI Graphics card.

I'd dearly love to play Z again but I've no idea where to go or what to do in order to do so.
So please, if anyone can provide a completely-informative (Like what the heck is OpenGL?) step by step instruction on how or where I might go about this, I'd be greatly appreciative.