Page 5 of 6

Re: Next-gen Z

Posted: 2008-09-07, 23:28
by car
pity im a bit late
nice work elec
i tried to make a 3d version of my favorite vehicle

Re: Next-gen Z

Posted: 2008-09-08, 05:28
by Zen
haha sweet :P a baby tank

Re: Next-gen Z

Posted: 2008-09-08, 10:59
by car
perhaps tonight ill make the light tank

witch is a bit easyer then the medium tank (shown above) caus the turet is rectangular

Re: Next-gen Z

Posted: 2008-09-08, 21:03
by car
talking about a baby tank
here is another one

Re: Next-gen Z

Posted: 2008-09-08, 21:53
by car
heavy tank

Re: Next-gen Z

Posted: 2008-09-08, 22:30
by car
medium tank

i noticed i made the turet to small on the last one >.>

Re: Next-gen Z

Posted: 2008-09-09, 23:19
by XStrategy
That's funny. Good job!! :cheers:

Re: Next-gen Z

Posted: 2008-09-10, 10:14
by blugenwitz
Your forced me to work a little with paths on this site :) Good Job :)

Re: Next-gen Z

Posted: 2008-09-11, 16:10
by car
tnx

say can anyone of you post a (non compressed) picture of a bridge on the frost world from Z95 ?|

im gathering tiles and i onley have the old dos game so printscreen dont work ><

o and a picture of these rocks you can blow up

tnx :)

Re: Next-gen Z

Posted: 2008-09-13, 22:38
by Zen
DosBox has a screenshot function!

CTRL-F5 Save a screenshot (goes to capture folder).

best,
Zen

Re: Next-gen Z

Posted: 2008-09-14, 11:08
by BallWin
car wrote:tnx
say can anyone of you post a (non compressed) picture of a bridge on the frost world from Z95 ?|tnx :)
No problem :)

Re: Next-gen Z

Posted: 2008-09-14, 14:19
by car
tnx ballwin :D

i have bin doing some "writing" in flash action script
and this is wat i have made till now
http://www.rockmamba.com/downloads/strat_first3.html

i didnt build in a path finder yet ,but i know the basics (i wrote one before)
i wanted to make a basic test map to work it all out
so im very hapy with the bridge parts

Re: Next-gen Z

Posted: 2008-09-14, 16:55
by BallWin
car wrote:i have bin doing some "writing" in flash action script
and this is wat i have made till now
http://www.rockmamba.com/downloads/strat_first3.html

i didnt build in a path finder yet ,but i know the basics (i wrote one before)
i wanted to make a basic test map to work it all out
so im very hapy with the bridge parts
I carry out some work on improvement of a ZEditor. I shall be glad to send to you any game objects :cheers:

Re: Next-gen Z

Posted: 2008-09-14, 18:42
by car
tnx again ballwin tnx to you i cauld complete a test map
it was painstaking work caus i had to lay not onley the open terain roads and water but also the tiles witch conects them including shadow on the right side and reflection on the bottom of the tiles that conect water with land

the test map:

Re: Next-gen Z

Posted: 2008-09-14, 20:27
by BallWin
car wrote:tnx again ballwin tnx to you i cauld complete a test map
it was painstaking work caus i had to lay not onley the open terain roads and water but also the tiles witch conects them including shadow on the right side and reflection on the bottom of the tiles that conect water with land

the test map:
It is drawn manually for a flash action? You did not use a ZEditor?!
It is the big work.
If for you is necessary only JPG, then you should use a ZEditor. You will rescue a lot of time :)
The Z95 is not necessary for this purpose to you. The ZEditor perfectly works independently (see FAQ).