Discussions, requests and appeals to lay open the Z source code

Moderator: Brad

FreakNigh
General
General
Are you a spam bot?: No

The Fire Truck and Cargo Truck

Post by FreakNigh » 2017-06-11, 23:26

Does anyone know anyone that could complete the firetruck and cargotruck images so that we could use them? It might be possible to setup a gofundme if they want $$$. (That or does anyone know the original developers to see if they have the rest of the graphics?)

Also does anyone know how powerful the firetruck should be? Maybe it should blow up in a huge fireball if it dies? I'm assuming it should require the same tech level as pyros? What construction time should be set for it? What exactly does the cargo truck do?

Image Image
SteelGhost
Sniper
Sniper

Re: The Fire Truck and Cargo Truck

Post by SteelGhost » 2018-01-02, 18:32

I assume the Fire Truck was originally meant to be an utility for extinguishing fires, but as a combat unit it could be something like a buffed up Jeep. Armour would be similar to a Light Tank, a weapon like the Pyro's flamethrower, except it fires a longer burst with greater range.

As for Cargo Truck, maybe a simple infantry transport, essentially a mini-APC without firing hatches for robots.

Z Wiki - Contribute now!
xxxXx
Grunt
Grunt

Re: The Fire Truck and Cargo Truck

Post by xxxXx » 2018-04-22, 00:14

Hi guys, I'm new here.

I took a pause from my regular activities as a mugen creator to have a quick take on this:

The truck doesn't have the turret - it should be a different sprite.

I was hoping to bring the fire truck to od engine one day.

Please tell me what you think!