Mystery Vehicle

Comments, feedback and opinions about the ZZone website.

Moderator: Brad

Spacecargo
Psycho
Psycho
Posts: 4
Joined: 2006-08-03, 23:12

Post by Spacecargo » 2006-08-06, 18:17

Terry get intouch and read youre messages.

JK
Last edited by Spacecargo on 2006-08-06, 18:19, edited 1 time in total.
Spacecargo
Psycho
Psycho
Posts: 4
Joined: 2006-08-03, 23:12

Post by Spacecargo » 2006-08-06, 18:18

Terry get intouch, read youre messages.....!

JK
User avatar
buman
Major
Major
Posts: 169
Joined: 2006-12-02, 00:50
Location: Germany

Post by buman » 2007-04-02, 04:01

so what the zod happened to this thread? what about the never shown testscenes , I cannot find them in the zzone , should I?
Well trust me if I would have been active when this thread was "born" I wouldn not have stopped postin in here until i know more about Z than this two ex-BB-member know^^
User avatar
CHYROS
General
General
Posts: 403
Joined: 2006-01-25, 16:07
Location: Netherlands

Post by CHYROS » 2007-04-02, 12:23

buman wrote:what about the never shown testscenes , I cannot find them in the zzone , should I?
Yes, you can find them here
Remember, the meek shall inherit nothing. -- The Book of Cataclysm
User avatar
buman
Major
Major
Posts: 169
Joined: 2006-12-02, 00:50
Location: Germany

Post by buman » 2007-04-02, 15:02

oh , I thought that this were the scenes but than i thought it looks to modern for 1995 (or is this stuff for ZSS?)...thanks
User avatar
CHYROS
General
General
Posts: 403
Joined: 2006-01-25, 16:07
Location: Netherlands

Post by CHYROS » 2007-04-02, 17:22

buman wrote:oh , I thought that this were the scenes but than i thought it looks to modern for 1995 (or is this stuff for ZSS?)...thanks
No, I believe they were meant for the old Z (Toughs in Z:SS look distinctly different, too).
Remember, the meek shall inherit nothing. -- The Book of Cataclysm
User avatar
Advice 200
Pyro
Pyro
Posts: 21
Joined: 2006-05-27, 23:55
Contact:

Post by Advice 200 » 2007-04-04, 00:00

After reading this thread again I think were not having much luck in dealing with people involved with this game. :cry:

Tis the curse o` Zod!!!!!!
User avatar
RavenTS
Major
Major
Posts: 194
Joined: 2006-03-20, 13:27
Location: Germany
Contact:

Post by RavenTS » 2007-04-05, 10:38

CHYROS wrote:
buman wrote:oh , I thought that this were the scenes but than i thought it looks to modern for 1995 (or is this stuff for ZSS?)...thanks
No, I believe they were meant for the old Z (Toughs in Z:SS look distinctly different, too).
Yes, as SS doesnt have any rendered scenes and only comic-strip-like movies...
Post Reply