Great Game Great Site !

Comments, feedback and opinions about the ZZone website.

Moderator: Brad

Kick

Great Game Great Site !

Post by Kick » 2005-06-24, 22:48

Great Game Great Site !

I love what your doing

Plz keep up the good work =)
XStrategy
Major
Major

Post by XStrategy » 2005-11-26, 13:10

Great site and professional looking! Keep up good work!
Z and only Z1
Zod
Admin General
Admin General
Are you a spam bot?: No

Thanks

Post by Zod » 2005-12-05, 22:50

Hi guys,
thanks for the flowers. Unfortunately my business life turned out so busy lately that I barely find time to stop by. But as I see you're enjoying it anyways.
Thanks again and best regards,
Zod
uraui
Sniper
Sniper

Re: Great Game Great Site !

Post by uraui » 2008-02-07, 22:13

is kick kicked???
lil' T
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by lil' T » 2008-02-07, 23:06

Dear uraui,

I certainly hate to sound rude as well as I hate acting like a mod when I am not but please try not to dig up old threads which are more than two years old. There is actually a pretty high probability that the topic of the thread has been discussed to the end... and most importantly, as you noticed, the original poster is not active anymore.

Thank you for your understanding.

Greetz, lil' T
uraui
Sniper
Sniper

Post by uraui » 2008-02-07, 23:21

what does lil't mean?

is your it little?
KISSMAD
General
General

Post by KISSMAD » 2008-02-08, 01:09

lil' T wrote:Dear uraui,

I certainly hate to sound rude as well as I hate acting like a mod when I am not but please try not to dig up old threads which are more than two years old. There is actually a pretty high probability that the topic of the thread has been discussed to the end... and most importantly, as you noticed, the original poster is not active anymore.

Greetz, lil' T
It maybe an old topic for you but it's a new topic for someone who has just joined the forum. There is no used by date on replying to topics as far as I know.
uraui
Sniper
Sniper

Post by uraui » 2008-02-08, 07:14

KISSMAD wrote:
lil' T wrote:Dear uraui,

Greetz, lil' T
It maybe an old topic for you but it's a new topic for someone who has just joined the forum. There is no used by date on replying to topics as far as I know.

Word
Zod
Admin General
Admin General
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by Zod » 2008-02-09, 00:54

Hi all,

as long as you give me flowers ... feel free to revive any post! :cheers:

Anyways, I guess it depends on the nature of the topic and on how detailed the previous discussions were in the thread, whether a revival makes sense. In this case, if someone would like to give a feedback to this Game Site I think it's no problem to do it at any time.

Best regards,
Zod
buman
Major
Major

Post by buman » 2008-03-19, 15:24

okay enough with the flower-metapher already^^,
but i even got more flowers for you and the community,
I do love this forums, even though my time as an active member is over since there are little topics i´m interested in, but there have been times when everyone around here said "hey, let´s do some hamachi-based multiplayer-game" and everyone supported this , especially Antares who did that tcp/ip-patch for Z95.
And it was like making a 11years old game alive again, which was pretty awesome.
Plus there were people from all over the world, like russians, germans of course (hihi), americans, hollands, ... it think there even was one guy from australia :cheers: , that one guy from china, one from brazil, dudes from canada, where would you find such an international community?
So - though this may sound cheesy :P - i wanna thank you all for this, especially Zod for building up this community.
The_Drummer
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by The_Drummer » 2008-03-20, 21:36

buman wrote:okay enough with the flower-metapher already^^,
but i even got more flowers for you and the community,
I do love this forums, even though my time as an active member is over since there are little topics i´m interested in, but there have been times when everyone around here said "hey, let´s do some hamachi-based multiplayer-game" and everyone supported this , especially Antares who did that tcp/ip-patch for Z95.
And it was like making a 11years old game alive again, which was pretty awesome.
Plus there were people from all over the world, like russians, germans of course (hihi), americans, hollands, ... it think there even was one guy from australia :cheers: , that one guy from china, one from brazil, dudes from canada, where would you find such an international community?
So - though this may sound cheesy :P - i wanna thank you all for this, especially Zod for building up this community.
And the UK! ^^
Still - good work Zod!

[double post removed - Chyros]
I'm afraid the server z game 2 is full. However, I have set up two more:-

For Z95 players ONLY!!!, use:
Name: Z95!
Password: Tom
For DOSBox-Z players ONLY!!!, use:
Name: DOSBox-Z!
Password: Tom
Have fun!