My favourite Comics

All the stuff that does not fit anywhere else

Moderator: Brad

toudi_sk
Psycho
Psycho

My favourite Comics

Post by toudi_sk » 2006-06-06, 23:05

Hi all, Im from Slovak republic (before Czechoslovakia) and we have 1 cool comics since 1975![Vzpoura mozku]
- in english maybe Brains Revolt
Short story- Kybernetic Central brain capture all the world and residue mankind live under forceshields what cover all Europe. And many other States too :) But what I will say: those robots looks lovely for me and afterwards
(15 years ago) I see ZED! :mrgreen:

LOOK at this link PLEASE! http://www.iabc.cz/scripts/detail.php?id=3475

I will see your reactions
Whole comics is there
Maybe I try translate it and published at your forum- 1 page weekly. Its really great comics.
BTW its a tip to movie :rofl:
Theory is nice, but
HAMMER is HAMMER
cherockee
Laser
Laser

Post by cherockee » 2006-06-07, 11:40

:)...human like robots are not nu, but man, see the translation...

Z could be a post-human world, based on the comic, after the machines get know of the fact that THEY DONT NEED HUMANS...and get bored of watching the humans suffering...

another possible plot (A.P.P) is the human broken the barriers (as in almost all scifi films-novels) and get the ruling back again, but have been raised to a level (mentaly, philosophicaly), where they just fight with robots...for land, or just for fun...like playing paintball instead of running on a killing spree. (people do this way, me too:))

or it could be just in an another universe, without humans inside...but who made the robots?...and see the truth that our body is a bio-mechanical robot...big question: who programed the soul, or why....forget it

i am interested, just translate, lets read...
RavenTS
Major
Major

Post by RavenTS » 2006-06-07, 12:52

Probably are the robots only hulls for human warriors, I dont think machines could ever be so funny like those Z-units...

But otherwise its just too crazy, dont think about, just play or create maps or try to create a MOD for Z2... :mrgreen:
Lenart Majka
Grunt
Grunt

Post by Lenart Majka » 2007-06-25, 03:12

As a comic creator myself: great drawings (really), but legs always have to be longer than arms :wink:
Lenart Majka
Grunt
Grunt

Post by Lenart Majka » 2007-06-25, 23:46

Oh, i tought you drawed it :)