Hi

All the stuff that does not fit anywhere else

Moderator: Brad

Post Reply
User avatar
blackhawk
Sniper
Sniper
Posts: 18
Joined: 2006-08-11, 15:08
Location: Leusden, The Netherlands
Contact:

Hi

Post by blackhawk » 2006-08-11, 15:23

Yay! Im dutch but i can talk german!
Hier sint die hollanderrrrrr, oh jaa die hollanderrr!
User avatar
blackhawk
Sniper
Sniper
Posts: 18
Joined: 2006-08-11, 15:08
Location: Leusden, The Netherlands
Contact:

Post by blackhawk » 2006-08-11, 15:24

Oops i pressed new topic :D
User avatar
Zod
Admin General
Admin General
Posts: 160
Joined: 2005-06-23, 21:21
Are you a spam bot?: No
Location: Germany
Contact:

Post by Zod » 2006-08-12, 01:57

Ja, ja, da sind die Holl?nder, die Holl?nder... :cheers:

Welcome!
User avatar
RavenTS
Major
Major
Posts: 194
Joined: 2006-03-20, 13:27
Location: Germany
Contact:

Post by RavenTS » 2006-08-12, 11:13

Hallu Holl?nder, how was the Weltmeisterschaft.?! :wink:
User avatar
blackhawk
Sniper
Sniper
Posts: 18
Joined: 2006-08-11, 15:08
Location: Leusden, The Netherlands
Contact:

Post by blackhawk » 2006-08-12, 18:27

Slecht.. :P But i dont care about voetbal (or something.. How do i say football in german?) BTW: we call the weltmeisterschaft the WK, WereldKampienschappen.
User avatar
BERSERK3R
Captain
Captain
Posts: 144
Joined: 2005-06-24, 23:31
Location: The Netherlands

Post by BERSERK3R » 2006-08-12, 23:16

Hey man,

Welkom op dit forum :cheers:
And I think football is f?ssball or something in German, or not? :P
User avatar
RavenTS
Major
Major
Posts: 194
Joined: 2006-03-20, 13:27
Location: Germany
Contact:

Post by RavenTS » 2006-08-13, 00:44

BERSERK3R wrote:Hey man,

Welkom op dit forum :cheers:
And I think football is f?ssball or something in German, or not? :P
Hm, yes...its " Fu?ball " . By the way: Most funny word I know is honkball knobble. I hope I wrote it correct and you know what it is, its just that damn funny for germans...well, at least for me :D
User avatar
CHYROS
General
General
Posts: 403
Joined: 2006-01-25, 16:07
Location: Netherlands

Post by CHYROS » 2006-08-20, 02:04

do Germans really have the word "wasserkochkuechengeraetmichgriffundvollautomatischerselbsttoenenderdampfdruecksignalapparatur"? That's a persisting rumour in the Netherlands...
Remember, the meek shall inherit nothing. -- The Book of Cataclysm
User avatar
RavenTS
Major
Major
Posts: 194
Joined: 2006-03-20, 13:27
Location: Germany
Contact:

Post by RavenTS » 2006-08-20, 13:41

CHYROS wrote:do Germans really have the word "wasserkochkuechengeraetmichgriffundvollautomatischerselbsttoenenderdampfdruecksignalapparatur"? That's a persisting rumour in the Netherlands...
Yes, its one of the words we say in church and all through the day to feel better and wiser... h?h?
User avatar
CHYROS
General
General
Posts: 403
Joined: 2006-01-25, 16:07
Location: Netherlands

Post by CHYROS » 2006-08-20, 17:02

RavenTS wrote:
CHYROS wrote:do Germans really have the word "wasserkochkuechengeraetmichgriffundvollautomatischerselbsttoenenderdampfdruecksignalapparatur"? That's a persisting rumour in the Netherlands...
Yes, its one of the words we say in church and all through the day to feel better and wiser... h?h?
I believe it's supposed to mean "kettle" LOL :cheers:
Remember, the meek shall inherit nothing. -- The Book of Cataclysm
Post Reply