Z for PS1

All the stuff that does not fit anywhere else

Moderator: Brad

Post Reply
Luebby
Pyro
Pyro
Posts: 21
Joined: 2006-05-19, 22:52
Contact:

Z for PS1

Post by Luebby » 2006-08-12, 15:31

Have anyone a Image "Z" for PS1.
I dont find that Game by EBAy of so
User avatar
RavenTS
Major
Major
Posts: 194
Joined: 2006-03-20, 13:27
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Z for PS1

Post by RavenTS » 2006-08-13, 00:52

Luebby wrote:Have anyone a Image "Z" for PS1.
I dont find that Game by EBAy of so
Just have a look into thelegacy: http://www.thelegacy.de/Museum/5934/

Open "alle Cover" on the top, tehere is a picture of the Z-for-PS1-Cover.
Luebby
Pyro
Pyro
Posts: 21
Joined: 2006-05-19, 22:52
Contact:

Re: Z for PS1

Post by Luebby » 2006-08-13, 16:33

RavenTS wrote:
Luebby wrote:Have anyone a Image "Z" for PS1.
I dont find that Game by EBAy of so
Just have a look into thelegacy: http://www.thelegacy.de/Museum/5934/

Open "alle Cover" on the top, tehere is a picture of the Z-for-PS1-Cover.
Hm,
da kann ich es mir anschauen, jedoch nicht an meine PS1 spielen.
User avatar
RavenTS
Major
Major
Posts: 194
Joined: 2006-03-20, 13:27
Location: Germany
Contact:

Post by RavenTS » 2006-08-13, 21:13

D?oh, I thouht you were looking for images and not for a game-image to play it...sorry...
Luebby
Pyro
Pyro
Posts: 21
Joined: 2006-05-19, 22:52
Contact:

Post by Luebby » 2006-11-01, 23:45

Moin Moin

H?H?,
i have the "Z" for PS1 over Amazon for 10?.
It is not great to play (as on the PC), but i have the game.

Prost
J?rgen

Can you understand me?
Ravey
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Posts: 77
Joined: 2006-10-01, 19:30

Post by Ravey » 2006-11-02, 01:12

Luebby wrote:Moin Moin

H?H?,
i have the "Z" for PS1 over Amazon for 10?.
It is not great to play (as on the PC), but i have the game.

Prost
J?rgen

Can you understand me?
I can understand you better than many English guys. :D

I wonder if Z for PSX was compatible with the PSX mouse.
Post Reply