All the stuff that does not fit anywhere else

Moderator: Brad

corny
Psycho
Psycho

Hello to everyone!

Post by corny » 2006-09-04, 21:07

Hello to everyone!

just like to say in my opinion Z is the best (strategical) game ever and nothing will be able to beat it. I played and like'd it years ago, but then it dissappeared under the new games... Someday - 4 or 5 years ago - I stopped all computer gaming, because it bored me to much. And I didn't try to install Z again, because I thought this will not work on a new pc. But 2 weeks ago I tried... and... it worked :)

So I searched for a community and found this place... It's nice to see, that a lot of people are still interested in this game :)

greetz!
corny
RavenTS
Major
Major

Re: Hello to everyone!

Post by RavenTS » 2006-09-06, 02:26

corny wrote:Hello to everyone!

just like to say in my opinion Z is the best (strategical) game ever and nothing will be able to beat it. I played and like'd it years ago, but then it dissappeared under the new games... Someday - 4 or 5 years ago - I stopped all computer gaming, because it bored me to much. And I didn't try to install Z again, because I thought this will not work on a new pc. But 2 weeks ago I tried... and... it worked :)

So I searched for a community and found this place... It's nice to see, that a lot of people are still interested in this game :)

greetz!
corny
Welcome
Willkomnen

Do we probably know us already from another forum?
Kann es sein, da? man sich (vom Namen her) aus einem anderen Forum (3dcenter) schon kennt?

RavenTS
corny
Psycho
Psycho

Re: Hello to everyone!

Post by corny » 2006-09-07, 22:02

Oh, zweisprachig... auch mal was neues. Aber gef?llt mir. :) (bin sonst nur in DE-Foren unterwegs...)
RavenTS wrote:Do we probably know us already from another forum?
Kann es sein, da? man sich (vom Namen her) aus einem anderen Forum (3dcenter) schon kennt?
No, I'm not registered there.
Nein, da bin ich nicht angemeldet.
BERSERK3R
Captain
Captain

Post by BERSERK3R » 2006-09-07, 23:36

Hi welcome,

It seems that this game is really the best strategy game ever, from what I read on opinions here.
But I do think the same but it is just the best.
I have never ever seen a strategy game with all those things Z has, even now.

No next next next next-gen game wil ever make it better.

I don't think the bros know they have made a game with a great formula.