Moderator: Brad

Zod
Admin General
Admin General
Are you a spam bot?: No

Welcome to the Forum

Post by Zod » 2005-06-23, 23:28

Hello Everybody and Welcome,

upon several requests and since e-Mails and ZZone Feedback got quite busy lately I decided to finally open up the ZZone Forum. Also Bruce (he knows) was eager getting me there, so here you go.

When you post please watch what you're saying and stick to the common rules of a good behaviour.

I'd like to know what you think about the site and the forum. Let me know in the Feedback forum.

Best regards,
George "Zod"
Webmaster ZZone
Brad
Grunt
Grunt
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by Brad » 2005-06-24, 15:41

Hey Zod,

cool thing with the forum. I love the game. I love the site. Keep up the good work. I would really love to see a revamped "ZXP" by the BB's.
:lol:

Best regards,
Brad
Eastwind
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Forum lauch

Post by Eastwind » 2005-06-24, 23:40

Very cool to launch the forum , thank you Commander Zod :)
kametyken
Grunt
Grunt

Post by kametyken » 2005-07-26, 23:44

Thanks for the link, George, you'll get a link back ASAP.
Nice to see a living Z community here :)

Kind regards,
kmtkn
gods-country.de | bitmap-brothers.net
The Bitmap Brothers Tribute
Popov
Pyro
Pyro

Re: Welcome to the Forum

Post by Popov » 2008-03-29, 20:20

"Toughs reporting!" :wink:
Just wanted to say hello to my fellow zoldiers. I'm amazed that Z community is alive and active! Finished the game several times and I was wondering if it's still possible to find some players on the net. Never actually played online, cause none of my friends were interested, but I guess having finished the game qualifies me as an experienced player. I hope I'll find some people ready to spill some oil on hamachi <logged on to "DOSBox-Z!" network">. I have a no-cd version that runs on xp <sorry for that, I've got no access to legal "Z"> and I suppose it should work fine. If not, I'll download the version someone has already put on rapidshare, but the real problem is finding players willing to play.
cheers

edit: as you see I'm CET so playing against USA/Canada/Aussie players might be a tad problematic. But everyone's welcome ,of course.
XStrategy
Major
Major

Re: Welcome to the Forum

Post by XStrategy » 2008-03-30, 00:14

Warm welcome to the forum, Mr. Popov! I think you will find a lot of Z players here, willing to play with you in hamachi ;) Try to contact Zen and buman for example :cheers:
Z and only Z1