Just noticed that there is a new version of the emulator: 0.71
Probably the stability was improved again. I didn't notice any changes except the now working cursor in the main menue of Z. Maybe we can now play the 3 player rounds without a crash!* Added a new recompiling cpu core which is easier to port!
* Added a x86_64 and a mipsel_32 recompiling core.
* Fixed hangups on certain platforms after long gameplay of several games.
* Fixed several joystick bugs.
* Improved cdrom support. (fixes for audio, iso and detection.)
* Improved SVGA and VESA. (detection and display)
* Fixed a few textmodes and improved ansi emulation a bit.
* Fixed pcspeaker and certain types of soundeffects.
* Added undocumented mousebackdoor.
* Made mount and imgmount a bit easier to use. (ioctl by default, support
for ~ and ~username, auto size guessing for images)
* Fix a few compilation problems on various hosts and a general code
* Several small fixes that improve compatibility.
Have a nice day! Zen