Page 3 of 3

Posted: 2007-11-29, 08:22
by Protagonist
Most of them corrupt on my computer anyway and I have no idea why!
Damn:(

Re: Z and Z expansion on rapidshare.com

Posted: 2008-03-14, 22:56
by The_Drummer
One question - I've downloaded the 6 .rar parts, that was posted in the first page, how do I combine them?

Re: Z and Z expansion on rapidshare.com

Posted: 2008-03-14, 23:22
by Jayzed
You just need to open the first part and extract it.

Re: Z and Z expansion on rapidshare.com

Posted: 2008-03-21, 02:13
by MalvadoO
hi guys...
i'm newer here..
I have the Original CD Z-DOS lost in my house..

and i have a question..

i got Z95 on rapshare.com above... so when a try to install.. the CD not install..

message = Z Installation Copy error.

I'm run WinXP.

so.. i have download anything more ?

thanks :cheers:

ps. sorry about my English... cause i'm from Brazil and i only speak portuguese.

Re: Z and Z expansion on rapidshare.com

Posted: 2008-03-21, 03:23
by Decker
Welcome to the forum!

I assume you havn't tried it with DOSBOX.
You have to mount it with DOSBOX under WinXP to make the game work. Actually there is a lot of information about it on the forum here. I just played the game again myself two days ago after like maybe 10 years or so :)

http://www.dosbox.com

Re: Z and Z expansion on rapidshare.com

Posted: 2008-03-21, 08:58
by BallWin
MalvadoO wrote:hi guys...
i'm newer here..
I have the Original CD Z-DOS lost in my house..

and i have a question..

i got Z95 on rapshare.com above... so when a try to install.. the CD not install..

message = Z Installation Copy error.

I'm run WinXP.

so.. i have download anything more ?
Decker wrote:I assume you havn't tried it with DOSBOX.
You should not use DOSBOX!!!

Download Antares Z Expansion XP launcher

See topic Z95 for Windows XP without emulation and etc.

Re: Z and Z expansion on rapidshare.com

Posted: 2008-03-22, 09:55
by MalvadoO
Decker wrote:I assume you havn't tried it with DOSBOX.
You should not use DOSBOX!!!

Download Antares Z Expansion XP launcher

See topic Z95 for Windows XP without emulation and etc.
I want to thank the help of you. :cheers:

I have played with the DOSBOX, but sometimes gave an error.
Critical file = MAIN.PAC
Then I stopped playing with the DOSBOX.

I downloaded the Z95 of Rapidshare and then Z Expansion XP, some of the screens Expansion XP are not in English so I am lost. (Available in English total?)
I am also finding that difficult new version because I can not win the map HEAVY METAL the blue team takes account of the whole map very quickly.
My mouse is also very slow and different from the DOS version, already changed in configuration but nothing happens.

But still want to give my congratulations to all the fans of this forum and programmers with the updates for XP.

Z was my first game of computer and even today the best of all.

Re: Z and Z expansion on rapidshare.com

Posted: 2008-03-22, 10:48
by BallWin
MalvadoO wrote:I downloaded the Z95 of Rapidshare and then Z Expansion XP, some of the screens Expansion XP are not in English so I am lost. (Available in English total?)
Supported languages Antares patch for Z95 (front menu):
Russian
German
French
English UK
Italian
Spanish

The robots will start talking on the English language if:
-- Replace a folder "AUDIO" in Z95 by same folder from Z (DOS, English version).
MalvadoO wrote:I am also finding that difficult new version because I can not win the map HEAVY METAL the blue team takes account of the whole map very quickly.
My mouse is also very slow and different from the DOS version, already changed in configuration but nothing happens.

But still want to give my congratulations to all the fans of this forum and programmers with the updates for XP.

Z was my first game of computer and even today the best of all.
Run game with a parameter /moddos.
Three experimental modes added of patch : "/mod", "/modreal", "/moddos". In the latter the gameplay DOS-version is realized.
However game can be adjusted not using this mode -- as you love .
+ You can select any level pressing a key F3

Re: Z and Z expansion on rapidshare.com

Posted: 2008-04-01, 21:51
by Popov
Space One - You earned my eternal respect and gratitude, mate. Thanks for the Z95 on rapidshare. cheeeeers ! :cheers:

Re: Z and Z expansion on rapidshare.com

Posted: 2008-04-27, 23:20
by Flashback
Pls upload Z95 somewhere, not rapishare pls!
THX!