Free Z ? :p

Since Z95 is not on sale anymore here is the place to trade, sell or let others know if you find a spot where you can get your hands on it.

Moderator: Brad

Pasho
Grunt
Grunt

Free Z ? :p

Postby Pasho » 2007-02-21, 11:10

hi guys, just found myself a free moment...

i?ve played Z just after release and not since, and when i found these pages i desperately fell in love with it again :) problem is i cant afford original, not even second hand...

anyone got link for some rapidshare, ftp or something ?? i would be very grateful, please send Private Message (PM) :)

thanks

pasho
CHYROS
General
General

Re: Free Z ? :p

Postby CHYROS » 2007-02-21, 12:44

Pasho wrote:problem is i cant afford original, not even second hand...
Sorry, I don't believe that. How can you have a computer but not even $5 cash? You need to get a job now, or prepare for extinction...

Anyway, there's a link around here somewhere. Please use the search feature next time. I think the topic's also in the wrong forum; it probably should be in the "how to get" subforum. So I'm moving this...
Remember, the meek shall inherit nothing. -- The Book of Cataclysm
Pasho
Grunt
Grunt

Re: Free Z ? :p

Postby Pasho » 2007-02-23, 22:51

CHYROS wrote:
Pasho wrote:problem is i cant afford original, not even second hand...
Sorry, I don't believe that. How can you have a computer but not even $5 cash? You need to get a job now, or prepare for extinction...

Anyway, there's a link around here somewhere. Please use the search feature next time. I think the topic's also in the wrong forum; it probably should be in the "how to get" subforum. So I'm moving this...
uhm...sorry to interrupt your brain procedures...i don't have a computer, my roommate has one....getting Z from usa would cost way over 25 bucks which is enough money to get me food for more than a month....at the moment im focusing on finishing my college....

if anyone has some working link (cos most of those i've found here are not working anymore) please, send PM...

and if you don't want to believe the first part of my post, feel free to do so...
SpaceOne
Corporal
Corporal

Postby SpaceOne » 2007-02-24, 14:25

It's so hard to look two post below yours ?
There you'll find working links from rapidshare for z95 (or you want original z?).