how Im get z95 for xp and install ??pls help!!

Since Z95 is not on sale anymore here is the place to trade, sell or let others know if you find a spot where you can get your hands on it.

Moderator: Brad

depeche76
Grunt
Grunt
Are you a spam bot?: No

how Im get z95 for xp and install ??pls help!!

Postby depeche76 » 2012-02-19, 15:27

Hi zzone webside and forum admin.I from Turkey.was accidentally introduced to the z 95 pc version.in 1997 a bought a playstation 1.and then game console with the cd was a gift.and nex time Im very very much love this game..and then one day I lose my cd z :(..maybe Im 15 year Im search this game.and I find this page 2 week before..And Im use now of course xp pc.Im find two diffrent z 95 zip.one 10.309 mb one 12.469 mb..Im read very much zzone forum.Im can installed maybe 50 times dosbox but I cant installed:(every my installed give me error "volume 0 sould be installed"in %44...and than I found this forum and Im learned I can installation z95 game without emulator..and Im saw have two diffrent a way for instalation..with iso and with exe..sorry I dont undurstand so much about game instalaltion.but I so love this game and last week Im very much worked for download and instalaiton z95.Who can help me the most easy download and installation without problem..I saw some link in here for downlad but that link die:(pls pls help me!thank you very much..and Im sorry for my bad english!!?